Access to and use of Knut Eisermann's
web site is provided by Knut Eisermann and subject to the following terms:
2. All material on Knut Eisermann's web site is in copyright unless otherwise stated. For private use and personal study you are permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from this web site and to save reasonable extracts to your hard disk. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use (other than necessary in the course of business). It is also forbidden to display material from Knut Eisermann's web site on other web sites, or to use any material from this web site for public presentations or any kind of publications or reports without written permission issued by Knut Eisermann (I am generally happy to provide material in instances where the conservation of birds is promoted). For inquiries regarding use of material on our website, please contact me.
3. You are welcome to link to pages on Knut Eisermann's web site. It is not allowed to link to images, pdf or other downloadable material without written permission issued by Knut Eisermann. You may request a link from Knut Eisermann's web site to another web site. I am happy to link to other sites which enhance the information given at our web site.
4. Knut Eisermann is not responsible for the content of external web sites which are accessible through the links provided at Knut Eisermann's web site. External web sites are independent from Knut Eisermann.
5. Knut Eisermann provides content on its web site without any kind of warranty.
6. Knut Eisermann will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from the use of this web site. Knut Eisermann does not guarantee that the access to this web site is uninterrupted, nor that the servers making our web site accessible are free of viruses or other malicious software.
7. Present law in Guatemala applies to any case of legal dispute. Place of jurisdiction is Guatemala Ciudad, Guatemala C.A.
Knut Eisermann, 28 av. 10-45, 01007 Guatemala City, Guatemala. Guatemala.
Telephone: (502) 59066479
To prevent spam I do not provide an e-mail link, please copy the address to your mail program.